It’s understandable if you’re nervous about getting divorced. However, Jose and Jeff Feliciano are here to help you!
In this episode, Jeff and Jose unpack 5 financial tips to consider while navigating a divorce. These are the same tips they’ve shared with numerous couples, including those with children and property from previous marriages.
Jose and Jeff discuss:
- The truth about blending families, especially if you have young children
- 3 financial questions to ask your partner before you even think about getting married
- Why combining vs. separating finances aren’t the only options – and why successful couples opt for a third strategy
- The biggest mistake new couples make with property (it’s difficult to reverse!)
- A mistake that could allow your new spouse to disinherit your kids if you were to pass away (and how to avoid this!)
- And more!
Book time with Jose and Jeff Feliciano:
Connect with Feliciano Financial Group:
- (903) 533-8585
- Feliciano Financial Group
- LinkedIn: Jose Feliciano
- Facebook: Jose Feliciano
- Twitter: Jose Feliciano
- LinkedIn: Feliciano Financial Group
- Facebook: Feliciano Financial Group
- Twitter: Feliciano Financial Group