It’s important to take the time to have important open conversations with your parents about their finances.
In part three of this mini-series, Jose Feliciano and Jeff Feliciano dive deep into how these conversations will bring your family closer together, create structure in your planning and protect your family.
Jose and Jeff discuss:
- Why you need to develop a plan for long-term care—even though no one wants to think it will happen to them
- How to protect your family legacy for generations with proper planning
- Why you should capture your family stories and history within your overall plan
- And more
Connect With Feliciano Financial Group:
- (903) 533-8585
- Feliciano Financial Group
- LinkedIn: Jose Feliciano
- Facebook: Jose Feliciano
- Twitter: Jose Feliciano
- LinkedIn: Feliciano Financial Group
- Facebook: Feliciano Financial Group
- Twitter: Feliciano Financial Group