More and more people have been changing their careers and starting a business since the start of the pandemic.
It is important to be proactive and consider planning for the future of your business and your employees.
In this episode, Jose Feliciano and Jeff Feliciano discuss the nine things business owners should consider to plan proactively for the health and safety of their business, family, and employees. They discuss the importance of getting different perspectives on your business operations and how to protect your business’s future.
Jose and Jeff discuss:
- The importance of supporting your employees’ wellbeing
- Planning for the future of your business and your retirement
- How to plan to give back to the community and charity of your choice
- The importance of getting multiple opinions on the operation of your business
- And more
Connect With Feliciano Financial Group:
- (903) 533-8585
- Feliciano Financial Group
- LinkedIn: Jose Feliciano
- Facebook: Jose Feliciano
- Twitter: Jose Feliciano
- LinkedIn: Feliciano Financial Group
- Facebook: Feliciano Financial Group
- Twitter: Feliciano Financial Group
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed