It can be easy to slip into bad habits with your finances, especially with the many distractions and temptations we face everyday.
Learn how to question and say no to overindulging into your savings or bonus to prepare for a successful future.
In this episode, Jose Feliciano and Jeff Feliciano discuss the critical habits to avoid while dealing with your finances. Hear more about how you can take action to plan more responsibly and utilize the resources around you to make more responsible and emotion-free decisions.
Jose and Jeff discusses:
- How impactful ignoring your debt can be on your financial situation
- How critical it is to have an emergency fund and monitor your priorities to make effective financial decisions
- The importance of capitalizing on your 401k if it is accessible
- How to work on taking your emotion and fear out of your financial planning
- And more
Connect With Feliciano Financial Group:
- (903) 533-8585
- Feliciano Financial Group
- LinkedIn: Jose Feliciano
- Facebook: Jose Feliciano
- Twitter: Jose Feliciano
- LinkedIn: Feliciano Financial Group
- Facebook: Feliciano Financial Group
- Twitter: Feliciano Financial Group
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed